Las Vegas Tattoo Shops by Skin Factory Tattoo & Body Piercing
Las Vegas Tattoo Shops by Skin Factory Tattoo & Body Piercing
Skin Factory Tattoo & Body Piercing welcomes you to visit our tattoo shops in Las Vegas or Henderson, Nevada.
We pride ourselves on being a customer oriented and friendly Las Vegas tattoo shops. Your Las Vegas tattoo should be an experience that you will cherish your entire life.
Our handpicked tattoo artists deliver custom, high quality tattoo art work and body piercing at affordable rates. Call us today for an appointment.
We Strive To Be The Best
Brightest colors of ink
Custom original designs
All styles of tattooing
Your Safety Is Our Priority
Health Dept. APPROVED
Always Customer Oriented
Help and support in designing your tattoos
Professional environment with skilled staff
A safe and comfortable atmosphere
Las Vegas Tattoo Shops
Why visit Skin Factory Las Vegas Tattoo Shop?
Las Vegas is famous for many things. It is a fast-paced, glitz and glamour, 24-hour party town. Well, at least the strip is. There are numerous reasons why over 40 million people visit Las Vegas every year. The number one thought is the casinos and the gaming, however, the culinary scene in Las Vegas has exploded over the last few years, with celebrity chefs opening up restaurants on every corner. There are people coming to Las Vegas every day who don’t even gamble! The tourism industry has expanded beyond gaming. People now come to Las Vegas for all sorts of things. One industry that has grown significantly is the Las Vegas Tattoo shops. The tattoo industry has gone mainstream and is becoming very prevalent in Las Vegas.
With so many Las Vegas Tattoo shops, you really need to carefully consider whom you choose to permanently ink your skin. Simply the best and most trusted tattoo shop is the Skin Factory Tattoo Shop.
What is Skin Factory Tattoo Shop?
Skin Factory Tattoo truly is one of those shops you would love to visit in Las Vegas. Founded and established in1995, Eddie actually created because he believed that Las Vegas needed a tattoo shop that charges the customer an honest price for the very best quality work. Skin Factory Tattoo also offers body piercing services. Check out their customer testimonials.
How to choose a Las Vegas Tattoo Shop
This is not a decision to be taken lightly. However, choosing the right Las Vegas Tattoo Shop does not have to be an arduous effort. There are a few key points for consideration when choosing your studio:
- Make sure it is clean, this is easy enough to see right away.
- Talk to the artist that you are considering. It should be someone that you are comfortable enough with, as you need to be able to communicate with the artist about your designs
- Check out their portfolios. This will give you an idea of what you can expect from the artist
- You don’t want to pick the cheapest place. Finding a discount tattoo shop is not a good idea!
- Do not go to someone who tattoos from his or her home! They may be able to give you a good deal but they will be putting you at risk.
- Is the shop licensed? Yes, there are some studios that will set up shop without proper licensing.
Signs that you are at the right Las Vegas Tattoo Shop
- The artist provides samples of previous work. Never select and artist who cannot produce some kind of portfolio. A photo album of tattoos done on actual people should be provided for you to look at in the studio.
- The artist lives in a disposable universe. Needles should be opened in front of you and disposed of after use. Inks should be poured into individual cups before use and then discarded after use. The entire area should be sterile. Tattoo artists should have the cleanliness of a surgeon and the talent of a drawing master.
- The artists wear sterile gloves. Freshly tattooed skin is susceptible to germs. For this reason, tattoo artists should always wear medical grade latex gloves.
- The artist is trained and certified
- You feel comfortable in the shop and with the artist. If all of the other things check out, be sure that you are comfortable in the environment. There are tattoo shops that do not consider the customer’s point of view or comfort. At Skin Factory Tattoo Shop, the artists strive to make sure that every customer feels respected. You should not have to be subjected to any kind of humiliation or sarcasm. You should never feel like your tattoo artist is doing you a favor.
Why visit the Skin Factory Tattoo Shop?
There are many tattoo shops in Las Vegas, however, at Skin Factory Tattoo Shop, has set themselves apart from the rest by providing a clean, hygienic, and inviting atmosphere that will put you at ease. Our talented Las Vegas Tattoo Artists are extremely gifted and enthusiastic and can assist you with your tattoo designs that are affordable and one of a kind. We specialize in custom tattoos. If you can’t find what you are looking for, come in and meet with someone who will be glad to help you create the best tattoo for you. You can either bring in your artwork, or we can help you with it. Either way, you will be sure to get the tattoo that you want. The expert advice of our experienced artists will put you on the right path!
How should I prepare for getting a tattoo?
The day of your tattoo appointment, be sure to arrive promptly. Be well rested, fed, and hydrated. Feel free to bring in a bottle of water with you. Do not take any blood thinning medications or drink alcohol. Dress comfortably and appropriately: wear something that will give easy access to the area that will be tattooed and something that you don’t mind getting a bit of ink on. Sometimes things can get a bit messy in the tattoo area. Before you start, you will fill out a release form and you will need your ID. Your artist will make a stencil of your design and then the two of you will decide on exactly where it should be placed and what size it should be. This is not the time to be shy or passive! If you want it bigger or smaller, now is the time to speak up.
Will it hurt?
Well of course, but how much it hurts really depends on the tattoo, the placement, and your own tolerance level. Everyone responds to tattoos differently. For some people, it can be quite painful; while for others, it is pure exhilaration! The term “hurts so good” is heard quite often. The important thing to remember is, the pain is typically very minor and is only temporary. Usually, it is not as bad and you’d think.
Can I bring a friend with me to Las Vegas Tattoo Shop?
You can certainly bring a friend with you to your tattoo appointment. Sometimes it will help to have a friend there to chat with (or go and grab a coffee for you!), especially if you will be there for a long time.